Hybrid-AgJuly 2, 2019
Hybrid-Ag was established in 2002 working with growers and farmers to provide expert advice and quality products. In 2005 Hybrid-Ag moved to Wangaratta and expanded their markets throughout Victoria and interstate.
Hybrid-Ag’s understanding of the science of plant growth and soil interaction has enabled them to become recognized as major player in markets where quality produce is imperative.
Hybrid-Ag is a family owned and operated business and focuses on customer service and quality products. Employees and customers are valued partners and the business is built on the establishment of lasting relationships.
- Improved soil health
- Balanced plant nutrition to enable complete photosynthesis
- Increased protein and lipid synthesis
- Improved plant protection from insect and fungal attack (without harsh chemicals)
- Consistently higher yields and quality produce
We do this by;
- Accessing the most innovative analysis for plant tissue, soil and water
- Having a complete range of fertilizer options including biological and Organically certified products
- Being competitively priced
- Providing solid science-based agronomic advice
- Partnering with our customers to provide great service ends