Nutrition Rules with Graeme Sait
Vic No-Till is proud to present Graeme Sait, CEO and co-founder of Nutri-Tech Solutions, TED Talk presenter ‘Humus saves the world’ and internationally sought after presenter on links between soil, plant, animal and human health.
We are hosting three workshops in NSW and Victoria, at a cost of just $20 per person.
- MONDAY SEPTEMBER 9: Wagga Wagga, Charles Sturt University Industry Training Centre
Proudly supported by NSW Government Local Land Services
- TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 10: DEDJTR Tatura Centre
Proudly supported by Goulburn Broken CMA through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program
- THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 12: Rupanyup Community Centre
Proudly supported by Wimmera CMA through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program
Hands-on ‘how to’ demonstrations including:
- Soil and leaf tests
- Developing DIY, cost-effective nutrition programs
- Soil and crop monitoring
- Aerobic and anaerobic composting
- Getting instant feedback on nutrition requirements
- Timely foliar fertilising and strategies to improve nitrogen management and build humus