BOOK NOW: Vic No-Till’s 17th Annual Conference
Under Cover Down Under – Getting Fair Dinkum About Soil Health
July 18-19, 2019
Sherbourne Terrace, Shepparton, Victoria
- The latest innovations in regenerative systems
- Our ever-popular presentations from the paddocks of leading Australian farmers including:
- Grant Sims, Pine Grove Victoria – Vic No-Till President and Coles Weekly Times Farmer of the Year 2015
- Dan Fox, Marrar NSW – Kondinin Farmer of the Year Innovation Award, 2018
- Grant Pontifex, Yorke Peninsula and Kangaroo Island SA – 2018 Nuffield Scholar
- Tim Rethus, Vectis Wimmera Victoria – Rethus Farms early adopters of farming technology
Or call Penny on 0402 216 267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- VNT Members $440
- Non Members $660
1 Day ticket
- VNT Members $220
- Non Members $330
*SPECIAL FAMILY DEAL: first ticket full price, remaining family members only pay half price
Keynote speaker – Joel Williams
Independent plant and soil health educator, a healthy soils advocate and presenter on soil biology, plant nutrition and integrated approaches of sustainable farming.
Joel has presented to producers in Australia, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Latvia, South Africa, Kenya, Canada and the US. He has a passion for teaching and sharing both scientific and practical knowledge on soil health and agro-ecological practices.
Also featuring Dr Ash Martin from Microbiology Laboratories AUS who will speak about applying science to address challenges in farming systems.
Conference venue details
109 Wyndham Street, Shepparton, Victoria 3630
Phone: (03) 5821 4977