Our Australian no-till farming group is a great association to be part of. As a member you are part of a united group of farmers from all parts of Australia, whose goal is to advance regenerative, biological farming systems and share expertise in no-till and zero-till systems, whether you be 100% cropping or incorporating sheep and cattle.
You will learn a great deal about no-till farming systems and improving soil health and have the support of fellow farmers trialling systems such as:
Integrating livestock and cropping through controlled grazing
- Multi-species covers
- Regenerating soils
- Biological farming
- Precision technology
- Companion planting
- Cover cropping
- Strip ‘n’ Disc farming systems
- Controlled Traffic Farming (CTF)
Learn more about our no-till farming Australia group to see if you want to be part of a growing collective of farmers pioneering agriculture practices for a sustainable farming future.
- Full membership is $275 per year.
Join VicNoTill and receive great membership benefits
- Subscription to our regular From the Ground Up printed glossy magazine.
- Free or reduced admission to events organised by VicNoTill, including workshops, on-farm demonstrations, and farm tours.
- Discount to our association’s premier event of the year – VicNoTill’s annual conference.
- Be part of a network with leading growers, the early adopters of no-till farming, controlled traffic farming, regenerative and biological farming systems and derive the benefits of their trials and errors.
- Be part of a network that can provide practical, hands-on advice and information that will help you achieve better results at harvest time.